Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Monday, March 06, 2006

Preparing for the next journey.

I've been terrible about posting since I've been home. Sorry about that. It's tough when I don't have regular internet access.

Below are the pictures of the trip to Arizona with Julia and her family. There are also a few pictures of a fun day on the lake that Heather took last December.

February moved along pretty quickly for me. I've been bouncing around the state and having fun. I've been enjoying winter quite a bit. I've been able to ski quite a bit this winter while working out at Ski Gull as well as going to watch Kaitlyn's ski meets.

Kaitlyn, by the way, did very well this year in skiing. She placed second in a few meets, one of which was the biggest in the midwest. She also had a very impressive 6th place finish at the sections meet at Spirit Mountain which won her a place in the state individual meet. The BHS girls also placed second at sections and moved on to state as well.

The Costa Rica trip is quickly approaching. Julia and I have been getting ready for that. Julia will be down there with me for a week, but then must come back to Minnesota for school. I'll be staying for a while longer to learn some spanish and surf. I'll be bringing my camera, so hopefully I can find someplace to upload pictures.

I hope everyone has been enjoying winter as much as I have. Take care and look for some posts from paradise soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home