Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Back to School

I'm back at school and hard at work. I'm taking a few classes at the U and really enjoying being back in the classroom. I also started a new job at REI last month. I'm not sure if that was a good thing or not however... I don't know if its a good idea for me to be around so much gear all the time. I do really like working there, though.

With school, work, and OCS, I haven't had time for much else. Last weekend I was able to participate in my first "Offroad Triathlon" at Hyland Regional Park. I had an awesome time with the sea kayaking, mountain biking, and running. Other than that, I haven't had a whole lot of time for anything too exciting. I've just been trying to stay on top of the schoolwork and such.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I've said before Chris,...your life looks a bit more exciting than mine. Barry and I did, however, get to go to Jackson Hole in Sept. We went white water rafting on the Snake River, AND we got to go horse back riding in the mountains. We had a blast. I can now mark those two adventures off my wish list!...and today I got my highest bowling score ever.....life is good!
We appreciate you keeping us updated on your blog!
Love....auntie Glen

8:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Glen-
Congratulations! I'm sure you could kick my butt bowling! Sounds like you two had a pretty fun time out west. I would like to hear about it when I see you next. Thanks for watching the blog!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home