Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Starting to Get Bored...

Apparently they don't have camel rides and fun runs around here every day. We've been working out a lot, running and going to the gym, to fill some of the time. However, most of the time we watch movies or play video games. I've also been going through the tutorial in Photoshop and playing with that quite a bit (thanks to cousin Nathan for hooking me up with that). I'm starting to look into online/correspondence courses that I can take while in Iraq as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, It is alway so great visiting your Blog Site! You are doing an awesome job keeping us posted. The pictures are great! Life is pretty ordinary around here...I haven't been on many camel rides lately,OR eaten any lobster!! I am glad that there are a few light moments for you. We love you and are so proud of what you are doing for us!! Auntie Glen
PS...as always, you are in our thoughts and prayers!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home