Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hello From Fort Dix

Hey everyone! I just found some internet access. I'm working on getting some pictures posted. I don't have much time, but I wanted to post to say that I'm doing well. Training is hard and the days are long. The food is very good and my diets never been healthier. We're also getting lots of good physical fitness training. It's like a personal trainer that you can't escape from. Overall everyone has a positive attitude and spirits are high. There are always lapses, but so far so good. Hope you are all doing well and I look forward to hearing from you as well as getting some more posted myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home