Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Send-Off Ceremony

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing as well as can be. Chris gave me the freedom to add pictures and updates to his web log when he is unable to do so. Currently, he doesn’t have much as far as Internet access, but he may be getting a wireless Internet connection soon. I talked to him tonight and he seems to be doing well; he already has much to add to his blog. Look for more posts to come soon. For the time being, I posted a few pictures from the Send-Off Ceremony at Brainerd High School last Saturday. I “borrowed” these pictures from the online edition of the Brainerd Dispatch. The Dispatch wrote a nice article on the ceremony. If you’d like to read it, it’s at: http://www.brainerddispatch.com/stories/101804/new_1018040028.shtml

That’s all for now. Keep the faith! ~ Julia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Hello, this is Sarah (Julia's old roomate). Just wanted to send you my best wishes and prayers. I had tons of fun hangin with you and Jules....especially with you as my "official chair carrier" at Grandmas. No more crutches now...I will take good care of your lovely lady while you are gone and cheer her up with some Chicago lights. See you soon.
Sarah

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home