Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Small Break from "The Field"

I am in on a two-hour break from the field. I'm very happy to be able to take a shower and do some laundry. The training we've been doing has been tough, but very good. After tomorrow we'll be in the third and final stage of our field exercise. I believe we'll be doing some more intense convoy ops type stuff.

Mom, Dad, Mel, and Julia: Thank you for the care packages and letters, I've been getting them in the field and they are very much appreciated. I'm sorry that I'm not able to write back more frequently.

In about a week I should have lots of pictures of our good times in the woods to post. Check back then!

ps: My address has changes slightly, minor adjustments really. I'll post them next time. Mail still reaches me with the one you've got.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope that things in the field are going well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Katie and Andy

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving Brotha man! i hope that you and julia had fun yesterday. I cant wait to tell what we got shopping today! i love you!

love,
Kaitlyn

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home