Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Monday, February 14, 2005

Workin' Man

I'm all settled in now. I've unpacked and organized, and now I'm ready to rock.

Today I started at the clinic here at camp. I will be doing 12-hour shifts. They're going to be long days, but I think it'll make the time here go faster. I'll also be riding with convoys now and then.

I will try to get some pictures posted as soon as I'm able. I do have other things to get done on after-hour time, so it may be a little while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Dr. Chris! Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Julia

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris! My nefew Patrick was in Iraq as a psychologist and just returned home safe and sound this past week. We are praying the same for you...that time will go fast and that you will come home safe and sound to all the people that love you! You are in our daily thoughts! We are proud of you. Love, Glen and Barry

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say happy valentines chris, I really hope you got my letter! I love you!
~Kaitlyn

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Chris,praying that your days are safe.really nice to keep up with what you are doing here on this site.your dad and mel keep me posted too.lots of snow today.seems that is the way it goes,ski gull only a few days left of being open and NOW we get the snow .go figure.Hang in there!Carol Nelson

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home