Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Friday, February 25, 2005

I Say Hello

Hello, Hello...

I'm still working at the clinic. Myself and the other medics have been putting in some very long hours. We're implementing a new schedule that should lighten the load a little, however.

I have quite a few pictures to post now, but the connection is too slow at the moment. We should have a faster connection at the clinic soon. I would like to get them up before I have too many to post.

Not much new to report. I've been spending time familiarizing myself with the clinic. Being a "line medic," I'm not used to all of the documentation and protocol of the clinical setting. I've been learning a great deal, and I'm grateful for this unique opportunity.

I have had a chance to get out on a few convoys. I visited Baghdad last week, and that was very cool. The mosques and other cultural and historical buildings are amazing. I wish I didn't have to observe them only in passing, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Chris, sounds like your work is challenging. maybe you'll come home and want to use this further.yes you do get to see things none of us can even imagine but we will wait for pictures someday. am proud of you ian all you do.stay safe! hugs,carol nelson

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home