Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Clinic

Below I've posted some pictures of the clinic that I work in. I spend the majority of my time here, and I'm sure it will become like a second home. We see a large variety of illnesses and injuries. We treat most everything here, but once in a while we get something that we are not able to. These cases we medevac (short for medical evacuation) via Blackhawk helicopter to a larger facility.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Looks like a pretty nice tent. Do you have AC in there? I like the guns lined up next to the meds. I'm glad you're safe and that you can get some good experience while you're there. Love you! Heather

8:45 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi Heather! Yes, we've got AC and heat. We've been mostly using the heat, as the days have been quite pleasant. Soon the air conditioning will be working overtime, though.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home