Chris' Blog

"A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything." -Laurence Sterne

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Convoy

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago when I went out on a convoy.

You can see a little of the traditional muslim attire in the first picture. Note also that not all of Iraq is desert. In fact, much of it is very green. The area of land between the Tigres and the Euphrates rivers is very fertile. This is where most of the population resides.

The mosques that we saw in Baghdad were awesome. They all have the onion-top and one or two minarets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Thank you, Cheryl! I love you all too, and I appreciate the prayers and thoughts. Please say "hello" to Cory, Ryan, and Kelly for me. I wish them the best with school and, in Cory's case, life after school!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home